Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Year 3/4

Hi
    I'm KS1 trained and have a days supply in a year 3/4 class! I'm worried I won't be able to keep up with what I am supposed to be teaching? Supposedly planning is being left but any help would be grateful!

Hi, if you're the teacher, you're in charge and you set the pace. Make sure you get there in plenty of time to take a good look through the planning, and perhaps ring the school and ask if the planning could be emailed to you or if you could come and see the teacher the day or two before to go through it with them. They're not that much older that KS1! Don't worry too much about it, you could end up worrying for longer than the day lasts! You'll enjoy it, I'm sure...

Comment

You're right would it be okay to phone the school I don't know what the etiquette is for supply teachers?
      Thanks for your advice!

Comment

You're welcome.. Yes, call the school... If you're working through an agency, you may want to give your consultant a call first... Some do get planning emailed to them, so they could forward it to you. Just leave a message for the teacher with your email address if you like (they'll be busy!) They'll like it that you're showing willing I'm sure!

Comment

Working...
        X